Tampa Bay Security Allies is excited to announce that we now offer a Monthly Business Membership. Give your staff the training to handle any workplace violence situation that may make it through your doors. Our goal is to make sure that every employee has the tools and resources they need when faced with a violent workplace situation.
Included with our monthly package is a Legal Liability Package. This package will provide you with the knowledge you need to reduce Claim Exposure and the make sure that your business is protected after a crisis.
Included with your monthly membership:
Business Safety & Security Membership:
- Two 2-hour safety training sessions for your staff to choose from
- Scheduled phone consults as need regarding safety concerns
- Discounted Strength and Weakness Assessment with prioritizing needs to minimize injury
- 50% off all additional staff training
Without membership, individual pricing is as follows:
• Training session 2 hours: $500 (call for fee if outside Tampa Bay)
• Training Session full day 5+ hours: $1000 (call for fee if outside Tampa Bay)
• Written Strength and Weakness Assessment - Starting at $850 (depending on size of business)
- Two two-hour onsite Negligent Security and Premises Liability Legal Training to reduce Claim Exposure.
- One Two-hour staff and/or employee training on incident documentation, claim reporting, and guidance to reduce Claim Exposure.
- Will provide Negligent Security and Premises Liability Crisis Management and Incident Reporting Forms and Guides to document and prepare for potential claims.
- Free scheduled (up to an hour) legal consultations throughout the entire Membership Term (closest thing to having a personal legal team on 24/7 retainer!!)
- Reduced Hourly Fees ($175/hour) for claims necessitating personal and asset protection (during a pending claim. Industry standard is usually $200.00
Business Package - $100 per month
Legal Package - $100 per month
Combined Business and Legal - $200 per month